Yeah, this type of blogging is copied from other blog but I think it’s cool to remind what I have done or at least my friends can keep up to my work. Make a comment if anything went wrong here 😛 . Ok, in the previous week, I did:
- Deploy a new production server.
- Write a php script to clean redundant files on that server.
- Solve DNS problem with the domain.
- Install memcache on my test server.
- Convert real link from text in the book description, for example: mahshelf.com now becomes http://mahshelf.com.
- Change page title dynamically to improve page SEO.
- Make a presentation about Web 2.0 user interface at EVTEK school and receive lots of criticisms about that 😦 .
- Think about my mom, forex rates showed 1 Euro = 26,058.5 Vietnamese Dong yesterday, my currency lost its value for the last 5 years. Being a Vietnamese is tough.
Moreover, I also write a quick note here as a to-do list, if you find sth missing, inform me through the comment.
- Make a good benchmark on how memcache can really save the day.
- Although the link is automatically linked, it still breaks the layout if the URL is too long, need to truncate the URL (not easy with those php preg_replace functions 😦 )
- Need to add dynamic meta keywords to improve page SEO as well.
- Improve URL routing system.
- Fix current CSS tooltip, an alternative is using an AJAXed one to save bandwidth.